Few words about the school.....
Results For Class XI Admission Test 2014-2015
REGISTRATION & PROVISIONAL ADMISSION CLASS - XI
SESSION – 2014-2015
DATE & TIME FOR REGISTRATION & PROVISIONAL ADMISSION:
26th November 2013/Time: 11:30 a.m. – 01:30 p.m. & 02:00 p.m. to 03:00 p.m.
27th, 28th, 29th, November 2013 /TIME: 09:30 a.m. to 01:30 p.m. & 02:00 p.m.–03:00 p.m.
30th November 2013/TIME: 09:30 a.m.to11:30 a.m.
1. At least one of the parents must be present to sign the Admission Register.
2. Fees to be paid in cash Rs. 24,900/-(Rupees twenty four thousand nine hundred only) for Science & Commerce students at Andhra Bank, HSMS Branch, SEPCO Township. Parents/Guardians are requested to contact ANDHRA BANK, HSMS Branch with a Fee Slip (will be given by the school).
3. Parents/Guardians are requested to open an account with Andhra Bank, HSMS Branch, SEPCO, Durgapur – 5 with a nominal amount of D. 500/- for regular tuition fees deposit from April 2014 onwards.
4. Advance amount for Lab Coat (for Science students) to be paid in cash to the school office. Please go through separate notice.
5. Fees paid will not be refunded.
6. Caution Money will be refunded without interest when the student leaves school or transferred to a school in any class. (All dues to be cleared)
7. Parents/Guardians are requested to choose the optional subject Biology/Computer Science considering the aptitude and interest of the child. No. change will be entertained afterwards.
8. For details regarding the school uniform, books, stationeries and Almanac please see the notice board on 27th March 2014.
9. Classes will start at 07:45 A.M. on Tuesday, 08th April 2014.
10. Names of those who do not attend school from Tuesday, 08th April 2014 (without information) for seven continuous working days will be struck off from the roll and deposited money will not be refunded.
11. THE SCHOOL DOES NOT ARRANGE TRANSPORT. YOU ARE TO MAKE YOUR OWN ARRANGEMENT FOR TRANSPORT. YOU ARE FREE TO CONTACT ANY ONE OF YOUR CHOICE FOR SAFE ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE OF YOUR CHILD.
LAB COAT FOR CLASS XI SCIENCE STUDENTS FOR
THE SESSION 2014-2015
It is hereby informed to all the Parents/Guardians of Class XI (Science) (Academic Session 2014-2015) that Lab Coat will be available from School itself. The responsibility for the same is given to the women of the ‘Skill Training Centre’ at Khatguria, a division under ‘Protima Child and Woman Development Centre’, as a corporate social responsibility (CSR) of Hem Sheela Model School, Durgapur. You are thereby requested to pay `. 350/- (Rupees Three Hundred Fifty Only) in advance along with the admission fees. Lab Coat will be distributed to the students from School in June, 2014 (after summer vacation).
CBSE East Zone Badminton Championship had a grand start....